Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rocks By: Ashley Streichert


Ashley is a writer and food blogger. Her favorite type of food is Italian cuisine and her favorite dish is Golden Noodles with beef from Joy's in Lakeview. Ashley watches Check, Please! because it shows the experience and value while looking past the hype.
   
Most restaurant goers have a regular neighborhood spot. I am definitely one of them. Rocks in Lakeview keeps me coming back not one, not two, but multiple times a week. Sure, I know everyone who works there. But I'm not going there just for the social aspect, I love the food and the drinks.

I've been going to Rocks for more than two years. I've tried many of the menu items, and have never been disappointed. They make a strong effort to keep their food original and inventive, while still being approachable. Their food is not your average bar fare.

They have a new burger and beer of the month. I always get excited to try the new menu items, while sticking with my constant favorites. I love the Santa Fe wrap paired with an ice cold Magic Hat #9. Rock's also has an amazing Bloody Mary. They have their own mix, use Bakon vodka, and add a hearty garnish.

Overall, the food and drinks are great. I love the company as well. There is always an inviting crowd and the staff is great as well. If you're looking for the perfect neighborhood spot, that keeps inviting you back, check out Rocks Lakeview.

Rocks
3463 N. Broadway
Chicago, IL
(773) 472-0493

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and be a part of the "Check, Please! Effect"

Search This Blog